2 VACANCIES AVAILABLE
- Building Inspector: Infrastructure and Planning Services – (CLOSING DATE: 22 NOVEMBER @ 12H00)
- Electician: Client Services – (CLOSING DATE: 14 NOVEMBER @ 12H00)
Our vacancies are advertised on our municipal website as well as the local and/or provincial newspapers.
NOTES TO APPLICATION FORM:
All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form obtainable from our Human Resource office or website (www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s licence and educational qualifications.
- Applications without afore – mentioned will not be considered.
- Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email
- All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
- For the implementation of the Employment Equity Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you do not receive a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
- The Council beholds the right not to make an appointment.
Popular In This Section